Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You Gotta Love It

I checked on my poor abused truck this morning. Waiting for parts and trying to remove the broken studs from the head without destroying the head were on the burner for my mechanic. Pretty nice guy for the most part. Usually, it is a distinct lack of personality and character that I notice most about these wrench turners. You are looked at as a revenue source and as a source of agitation when things go not as planned. I managed to get in some walking this morning and feel better as a result. I have been cooped up in this hotel room and getting out and getting some air is good for the body.

I have been working the remote out as well and if it weren't for the commercials, there would not be 45 minutes of programming in six hours run. I just get annoyed with all the commercials that repeat and repeat. I am not going to buy a swiffer, period.

I went to a restaurant yesterday and I found that Ruby Tuesdays is a rather nice, expensive restaurant. I ordered a triple prime burger and it was nice but not on the level of an In-N-Out burger. The price, $9.49 plus beverage and tip. I wish that there was an In-N-Out here...Well gotta go for now...Dedication:[

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMMmmm In-N-out. Wish I had a double double right about now teehee