Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ok, I Sorta Like This Hardin Place

Hardin, Montana...parked across from the super 8 and resting for my delivery at supervalu tomorrow at Billings. Piece of cake for the most part. I am notified by my fearless leader that I will deliver this mess of animal flesh tomorrow and proceed with haste to Missoula's magic truck magnet at the terminal to get my hands on a more profitable load. We will see...

I have to feel like a jerk right now. I pulled into my spot and my reefer is running like hell and I am surrounded by quiet, non-running trucks at rest. I am sure that will change as I have my bunk heater running. More to cure the RTV that is gluing my xm radio and phone mounts to my dash. Yes, I know, I have had the truck for a couple weeks now but I am lazy and need to use my time much more efficiently. At least they are in. Well, I must go to escape the fumes...good night now! Dedication<(}C

No comments: