Thursday, September 4, 2008

Here I Sit In Hotel Foxtrot

Here I am, having endured the embarrassment of having the wrong card read to me and assuming that there would be work to do this morning. I will instead be getting my load at 3 pm. I will be delivering to the twin cities probably in the morning...Friday.

It is times like this that I think that I made a grand mistake by coming here. I had the holiday that the dispatchers monster mashed all over in the name of getting another guy home to Indianapolis. I was willing to help. It cut my weekend in half with my wife staying in the RV without the air conditioner I was supposed to install left undone. I did get it installed, but on Sunday.

Now, that there is more than enough room for consideration...I am left to sit on Tuesday but only after being required to call every two hours. Then I get this Wednesday load and I have described the situation on that to the point of nausea. I begin to second guess my ability to earn money when there is so much time to sit. It is not good. Dedication:[-

No comments: