Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ciudad de Nacional

I forgot to add the important and alway pertinant point in my earlier missive that stuff actually happened in National City, Ca that was worth writing about. When I arrived to the Customer about 10:30 pm I decided that my fat puffy trucker ass needed some excercise. So, I trooped up the road back to the freeway and explored the Trolley Museum and the old Depot from the outside. Then I walked the mean streets for awhile to the tune of about 2 miles. As I was walking along I noticed a guy sleeping behind a sign for an industrial complex. I noticed a rather distinct radio playing next to where he was sleeping. Fast forward to the next morning there is this guy knocking on my window bright and early asking me if I needed to hire a lumper to unload the truck. I said probably because my company is run by a cheap, inbred, jerk that doesn't pay a driver squat to do the same job. That is another story. Anyway, a Mexican roach coach pulls up, burritos made of lava like fire (good) are bought along with cups of awesome coffee and he breaks out a small transistor radio and turns it on. It is the same radio. I hire the guy and go on my merry way. When a homeless person wants to dig themselves out and pull themselves up, I am more than willing to help. I hate panhandlers. This guy would not let me buy him a burrito or coffee. Nothing. I can respect that.

On a licence plate belonging to a dog training school van...SITHAPNS.
dedication:
;./

No comments: