Saturday, October 27, 2007

Do Something Normal, No One Notices

I am trying to get my ugly mug on my myspace account. Now, I am a dinosaur compared to my children who are as savvy as fighter pilots when it comes to moving about the internet and setting up sites to their liking. I for some reason am not seeing success when I go to load the picture from my floppy. Either the computer freezes up because there is not enough wireless strength or something else is amiss. Either way, it sucks. So I have decided to go to drastic measures. I am going to take a picture of my ass and proceed with the loading process. I might even draw eyes and a big nose and try to use my butt crack in some cosmetic way. No, I really do not want my tookus on the internet. But, I figure that I will discover in some deranged way how to get a damn picture on the internet because sure as California air is full of cottage cheese like chunks of floating crap, If I do attempt to get my butt on the air as it were...I will end up backing into success. I just might have to endure some butthead jokes for a while. Please keep sending your donations of food and Prosac, I am grateful but never proud.

No comments: