Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town...Please Don't Hit Him

Another Texas road sign that is truly a sign of the times. People are so darn impatient. I just think that if Jesus were to return to Earth and be somehow unlucky enough to land in Texas, well he just wouldn't last very long as a pedestrian. That is, unless he managed to bring a large "I am the Son Of God" sign. A matter of minutes and he would be sequestered by the ACLU to a deep, dark, dungeon where he would be cleansed of all the offending attributes that religious icons seem to carry o' plenty.

Anyway, on to more serious things. I am here in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and I am truly scared. I mean these streets are truly mean. There was even a traffic jam. The light turned green and it was over but there really has to be some excitement here. Everyone here is so drab during the winter. It is as though the whole persona is about winter suffering. It is 30 deg and sunny and all I have to say is that it could be one hell of a lot worse.

I just delivered a load of Coors to a distributor in Sioux and have taken my trailer to a Pizza supply house in Sioux Falls. Now Bret wants me to get that trailer loaded and then be bop over to the Pilot and drop it off and then go back to John Morrell and pick up an empty and then go to Marshall, MN and do the whole load up thing all over again. I am working on a compromise where I leave my empty trailer at Orion, pick up another empty trailer at John Morrell and hop, skip and jump my way up to Marshall, MN for a load of Schwans stuff. Going where, I have no Idea yet. We shall see how this all plays out. gotta go for now. Dedication.;0

No comments: