Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sitting at the Beach

I am here in Beach, ND...what did you expect? I know there are those that are stupid enough to try to get a truck on the beach and all that. If you know of such a place, let me know and I will join your silly self and go swimming. I am on my way to Montana for a northern tour across highway 2 for four Schwans drops. I am thrilled, as all it will take is one good snow storm and I will not get home for Christmas. Christmas, you hear that you boner biting rag heads with Al Quaeda? Christ, and Christmas...you sand losers had better hope we do not decide to have a holy war of our own. Oh, I know what you are thinking...but I just love to stir the pot. Now, I have a cross to burn...

Anyway, I have to get after it as I have 354 miles to go by tomorrow at noon. I think I will make it. Peace, Love, Understanding. Dedication :/

No comments: