Friday, January 11, 2008

Plans, Bands, and Rubber Bands

I am going up tomorrow to pick up a load of Onions in order to take those onions to another driver and give those stinky things to him and get a load of something else that will run me towards home. Cool and fun at the same time. It would be more cool if it were to be happening oh, I don't know, where it is not freaking snowing and blowing like hell. That's ok though...I will get home eventually whether they like when or not.

I have been rocking and bopping around on Myspace looking at all the bands that I used to watch in High School and college. Can't believe that the punk rock bands at the local club are not only together but playing gigs. Check out, Midlife Chrysler, Channel Three, Stepmothers, Simpletones, Gigantor. They are something and the music was really good. Or I was really drunk...which I was, but it sounded good anyway. Late...Oh, Rubber bands...boing! Dedication "^)

No comments: