Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Zoooooom!

Since my last missive...I hauled a short little load from Budweiser to Sheboygan, WI. I am a beer guy. If you drank any beer brewed by G. Heileman in the 70's or 80's you would have noticed a Sheboygan on the label list of breweries. This was the original home of Kingsbury Brewing Company. Their Near beer was what I saw the most in California but they were well known for a fine lager as well. I doubt you can find that beer any more. Beautiful country up there though. I drove through the tornadoes in Kenosha, WI to get there. It isn't how it sounds. I got there after the tornado had gone through. As far as I am concerned, I give tornadoes the right of way by a long shot...

Now I am headed to SLC for Friday and have to get the heck moving as I am due to arrive on time in spite of the fact that I am heading towards a nice little storm. Yeah, you know, the little storm that wreaked all that havoc on California? I'm going there...oh Joy! Dedication:C

No comments: