Sunday, March 9, 2008

Broke Down Again

I was driving along nicely on hwy 9 in Kentucky. I had entered Maysville and stopped at at signal. I tuned my radio to the trucker Open Road Channel 171 and got the green light. I accelerated and then it sounded like 2 of my cylinders went dead and left me with no power. I accelerated anyway as I didn't need to park in the road. I pulled behind a closed store and waited 10 hours for the tow truck to get there. Once there, he drove 15 miles per hour in the festive ice storm over to Sharonville to drop me and my defunct truck at the Kenworth dealer. In the morning, I walked over there and found that everyone on the Saturday shift had taken a Snow Day.

It will be Monday before I hear or see any signs of life at the mighty Kenworth dealer... Dedication:(

No comments: