Monday, March 10, 2008

Sharonville, There are worse armpits!

Well, my day started with ambition and is slowly ending in a relentless tide of quick sand. I was over at the KW dealership first thing this morning and was told that they would be glad to look at my truck...this afternoon. Well, it was the answer I was not looking for but it will have to do as I do not have a tow truck here with me at this moment.

The frustrating thing here is the fact that first of all, I was supposed to be home by the 5Th of March for a meeting. Bret, who had 3 weeks to react managed to screw that up and not get me home. I ended up being sent to Virginia while asshole boy realigned his three brain cells to allow for thought. If he had only done his job, I would still probably have broke down, but that would have been after I had arrived home in time of my appointment.

My wife is very upset by the situation. She does not function well when I am gone. And I have been gone too long now. I asked Bret what his plan was to get me home and He replied that He did not know but he would try. I told him that this was really hard on my family. He amazingly replied that yes he understood what I am going through. I really think that he has no idea what it is like to have somewhat of a plan and simply have that plan shattered because of a mistake of a "manager" that is simply there for a paycheck. When I get home, Bret is going to ask me when I am coming back...I will reply 2 weeks and if he says one thing about that, I will reply 3 weeks. I am pretty sure that he is planning on me taking only 4 or 5 days off. I am going to screw up that plan and hopefully give some insight to someone who sorely needs it. Dedication"/

No comments: