Thursday, July 12, 2007

Idiots Out Wandering Around...

I am just east of Des Moines, IA in a rest area. Stopped for a spell to walk off my fat gut and type a little. I have till 0430 to get to Oconomowoc, WI to deliver this rather hot load coming from Swift in Greeley, CO. Not a problem. It is funny however that whenever I get the notice from my driver manager, Bret, that the load is hot hot hot! The shipper, Swift, in this case just doesn't have their stuff together and delays my getting loaded. Just have to push a bit harder I guess but I feel that it is unnecessary. Maybe I have a bit of intolerence for things I deem to be stupid and for people that behave in the same way. Just a thought I guess. Man, I hit a nasty rain storm just east of Council Bluffs, IA this morn...note to drivers of cars and trucks; Use your head lights and slow down. It was a wonder I didn't get to witness a catastrophe in that mess with all the people texting while driving without lights in heavy rain. Be Safe, Dedication.

No comments: