Saturday, January 5, 2008

I Am Going To Bomb The Corn Palace

And I will serve popcorn to the homeless for years to come. I am near Mitchell, SD and had stopped to rest more out of boredom than being tired. No real need to rush as the real push will be today and I will mop up the rest of the miles tomorrow. I plopped in Shooter in the computer this time and watched. Stupid me, I have a television and have been using it for my dvd playing antics and I thought to myself that I have never watched a dvd on my computer. It was eye opening. The picture was clear and wide. And the sound was better. At any rate, I am getting ready to go now and get fuel at Sioux Falls. Boy am I glad I am not still in Montana. The wind last night was causing reports from I-15 and I-90, closing both freeways for accidents and rollovers. I am heading east thank you and hoping that the angry gods do not see my progress. Gotta go, Late <;/

No comments: