Thursday, January 3, 2008

Spokane, Supper At Zips, I'm A Rebel I Tell You!

Ok, Stopped for rest and had a Papa Joe and a real Strawberry malt at Zip's. They are a locally owned chain in the Spokane area. Their food is cooked fresh and the malts are real and out of this world. The guy behind the counter must think I am a stalker. Sorry dude, I here for the food.
On my way to the Ohio area and am looking forward to it as it has been only a few days since I have been in a snow and ice storm on the road with idiots that haven't mastered breathing much less driving. That is how I ended up here in Spokane last night. I was going to drive on into Idaho, but it started snowing and getting slippery. There were too many cars driving too fast and having close cars. When in doubt, Back out. That means that in the name of safety, it is best to get the heck off the road.
Well, to get dressed, and get moving off to Lookout Pass and the snow that has not been removed by the Idaho Dot since last week. Dedication:')

No comments: